Personal Property Auctions
Auctions are one of the most proven forms of selling and are on an upward trend locally and nationally. Success of an auction will increase when they are professionally promoted, properly advertise, and performed by certified auctioneers. US Auction Team has a vast network of buyers and a out of box of thinking that produces results.
US Auction Team has a connection, with Coldwell Banker and Multi Broker Multi Property Auctions, which gives us the ability to reach potential buyers anywhere in the world. Are staff members are part of the National Association of Auctioneers, Kansas Auctioneers Association, just to mention a few.
US Auction Team Advantage
From start to Finish we have the staff and experience to complete the task.
- In-house marketing and photography to ensure the highest quality.
- On-site equipment to ensure your auction is successful including tables, chairs, security barriers, display cases, wireless clerking systems, and sound systems.
- Qualified staff and sub-contractors with years of experience and memberships in leading organizations like the NAA, and KAAA.
- US Auction Team can conduct an on-site or offsite live auction or online auction or any combination.
We sit down with each client and determine their needs and wants and will deliver a marketing plan to exceed their exceptions.
Types and Methods of Auctions
- Absolute - means that the seller will sell the property to the highest bidder regardless of what the high bid is.
- Seller Confirmation - means that the seller must give the auctioneer or agent the ok before he or she can say sold.
- Minimum Opening Bid - minimum opening bid means that the listing agent or auctioneer will publish the minimum opening amount the seller will accept for the property.
- Sealed Bedding - means that the listing agent or auctioneer will promote a date and time that all offers must be submitted and received . At which time the seller will review all offers and then make a decision.
- Buy Now - means just what it says that the selling will disclose what they would sell the property prior to the scheduled auction date. This allows more traditional buyers and agents to participate in auctions.