Sell your home in weeks and avoid the hassle of repairs, constant staging for showings and tiresome contract negotiations.
Why sell your home at auction?
- You have maximum control over scheduling. You control the date of the sale, and you schedule a few open houses. No spur-of-the-moment showings.
- You control all the conditions of the sale. You have maximum control over how the transaction will work.
- Sell your property AS IS. There is absolutely no requirement to perform work or updates to your property.
- You skip lengthy contract negotiations. That means no post-sale contingencies or other hurdles that can kill a signed contract.
- Buyers show up at the auction pre-qualified and ready to buy.
- Buyers are in obvious and transparent competition with each other. That means they know exactly what they have to do to win your property.
- You just can't beat the energy of an auction. Buyers are excited, competitive and eager to win your property.
- Your home can sell faster than with traditional methods. Because you get to choose the sale date, you can reduce the amount of time your home is on the market. That means waiting weeks, not months, for your home to sell.
- Price negotiations at an auction drive the price UP rather than down, as with most other methods of selling.
- You still leverage the influence of real-estate agents, as they bring in the buyers for your property.
Want to take advantage of one of the newest real-estate trends in the U.S.? Schedule a time to chat with one of our auction staff.
What makes a property a good auction property?
Any property can make a good auction property. This platform gives a seller maximum control over the sale, including timeframe and conditions of the sale. Real-estate auctions are also a powerful way to sell properties that are difficult to value:
- Properties with limited comparable sales because there are few properties like it
- Multi-parcel properties that could be sold as a whole or in pieces
- Properties located in an unusual place
- Properties with a high cost of carry